Are you a young adult cancer survivor? You can join Live for Today as a Survivor and meet other young adults who understand exactly what you’ve been through. As a Survivor, you can participate in selected Member Support events where you can enjoy hanging out with other Members and Survivors for dinner, a day at the beach, catching a game, or attending local events. While family and friends can be a great support system, they can’t always relate to the physical and emotional changes you’ve had from your battle with cancer. Live for Today Members and Survivors share an instant bond and create genuine friendships. We hope that you apply now and start living for today!
- Must have a letter from an oncologist/physician verifying your cancer diagnosis
- Must be more than a year out from your last cancer treatment
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must complete a Survivor application
- Must be able to participate in Northeast Florida area